30 Mar 2006
• Due to my mild case of hypochondria, I was looking for a picture of similar red welts like the mysterious, tender ones I have on my legs, and found this instead. Perhaps the idea is, if you find yourself with red welts, wear these kicky tights and no one will know!
• I found this list written on a post-it in my desk drawer at work:
• America’s Next Top Model was good last night just by the virtue of, you know, being America’s Next Top Model. But no one fell down, and Gina’s voice gets on my nerves, and Jade has got to shut it. Although Jade with long blonde wig = hot. Also, I heart Janice Dickinson.
• Lost kicked ass last night! The thing with Locke! The thing with Henry Gale! The thing with up close shots of Sawyer, although last week, when he was wearing those glasses and reading Are You There God? It’s Me, Margaret it was ten times hotter! The thing with the thing! Go here to read Liz’s Warm Glow assessment.
• Only a couple more days until National Poetry Month begins! I know you’re excited. No, no, really — calm down. You’re going to hurt yourself.
• Just a note: Gorjus and I successfully met at the correct circular drive on the Belhaven campus yesterday, but not before this conversation:
Sally: I don’t want to go walking today. I’m really hungry.
Gorjus: No, you don’t understand. My stomach is eating itself I’m so hungry.
Sally: I just bent down to pick something up and now I’m lightheaded.
Gorjus: I drank a Slim-Fast for lunch.
Sally: I ate three cashews for lunch.
Gorjus: I just died.