Take this quiz and find out!
1. You are at Walgreens and see that a 5-pack of Papermate mechanical pencils is $.19. What happens next?
a. You buy a package.
b. You buy two packages.
c. You have plenty of pencils at home and at work, so you don’t buy any.
d. You call your mom and tell her about the $.19 pencil sale. And then buy a couple packages.
2. You are buying diaper cream at Kroger. The A&D, your usual brand, is $4.79. The Boudreaux’s Butt Paste, which is usually an insane $10.99, is on sale for $4.79. What happens next?
a. You stand there deliberating for a REALLY long time and end up buying the A&D.
b. But you are haunted by the savings you passed up.
c. But you don’t even like Boudreaux’s!
d. I know! It’s too thick.
e. Still, that’s over a $6 savings.
3. You are glad your child will try new foods, but deliriously happy he has rejected what item?
c. dog biscuits
4. Do you ever check your voicemail?
5. You are in the living room watching tv. Your husband turns on the radio in the kitchen. What happens next?
a. Nothing. What do you care if he’s listening to the radio?
b. The sound of dueling noises causes all your teeth to fall out.
6. What about if he turns on the tv in the other room and it’s loud enough that you can hear it?
a. Same thing.
7. You have a tattoo. What is it?
a. a teddy bear holding a bunch of balloons
b. your own name in case of amnesia
c. The words “I wear black on the outside because black is how I feel on the inside”
d. that 5-petal flower everyone doodles while on the phone
8. When you hear the word “unfair,” is the first thing you think of Unferth, Beowulf’s nemesis/buddy?
c. This is the dumbest question ever